What is THERMI-Smooth?
THERMI-Smooth is a state of the art, non-invasive temperature controlled radiofrequency application that heats tissues. During the Thermi-Smooth treatment, a tiny thermistor-regulated hand piece is placed ontop of the skin surface and is used to gently heat specific tissues to a pre-determined therapeutic temperature to treat fine lines and skin laxity and smooths the skin.
How does THERMI-Smooth Work?
- Gentle heating using temperature controlled radiofrequency energy
- 1 hour in office procedure with no general anaethesia
- Stimulates collagen remodelling
- No downtime
- No pain
- Series of 3-6 treatments
- Initial results can be seen as early as 12-14 days for some patients
- Max Thermi results seen between 5-18 months
Who is a Candidate?
The “In-Between” Patient
Why consider THERMI-Smooth?
- I don’t want surgery!
- I’ve been unhappy with results from non-invasive procedures
- I want minimal downtime
- I don’t want to go under general Anesthesia
- I want to look natural
- I want fast results
Cost of Thermi-Smooth
No two patients are the same. The cost of THERMI-Smooth vary depending on each patient’s individual needs and the location on the face but the average range is between $300 and 500. Meeting with Dr. Teshima, you will be able to determine a custom treatment plan that will achieve a result that meets your particular goals. During your free consultation you’ll be able to ask any questions you may have and to undergo an in-person evaluation to ensure you are satisfied. Book your free consultation by e-mail or by filling out the form to the right.