What is THERMI-Tight?
THERMI is a state of the art, temperature controlled radiofrequency application that heats tissues. During the Thermi-Tight treatment, a tiny probe is used to gently heat specific tissues to a pre-determined therapeutic temperature. After the procedure, a gentle wrap is applied and the patient may resume normal activities the next day. Thermi received a 95% worth it rating on realself.
How does THERMI-Tight Work?
- Heat Energy and melts fat and/or tightens loose skin
- 1 hour in office procedure with no general anaethesia
- 0-4 days minimal downtime
- Minimal to no pain
- Initial results can be seen as early as 12-14 days for some patients
- Max Thermi results seen between 5-18 months
Who is a Candidate?
The “In-Between” Patient
Why consider THERMI-Tight?
- I don’t want surgery!
- I’ve been unhappy with results from non-invasive procedures
- I want minimal downtime
- I want ONE treatment, not multiple sessions
- I don’t want to go under general Anesthesia
- I want to look natural
- I want fast results
Cost of Thermi-Tight
No two patients are the same. The cost of THERMI-Tight vary depending on each patient’s individual needs and the location on the body.
|Neck Sculpting||$3,000 – $4,000|
|Neck and Lower Face Sculpting||$3,500 – $4,500|
|Arm (posterior only)||$3,000 – $4,000|
|Abdomen (5 in x 8 in area)||$1,500 – $3,000|
|Upper Back||$1,500 – $2,500|
|Knees||$1,500 – $2,000|
|Ankles||$1,500 – $2,000|
Meeting with Dr. Teshima, you will be able to determine a custom treatment plan that will achieve a result that meets your particular goals. During your free consultation you’ll be able to ask any questions you may have and to undergo an in-person evaluation to ensure you are satisfied. Book your free consultation by e-mail or by filling out the form to the right.